Justin Johnston

Stamina.

Since there's no vehicles, and the servers are 24/7 raining. 

Is it possible to remove the rain effect until there is vehicles or bikes like the mod used to have? 

When you have to run across the country, and your rain weight gives you nothing no stamina. Running around looting and surviving is pointless since theres no defense with power walking every where. Zombies can work you. Players Kill you with ease. The only counter to this is to drop everything you're carrying. Which seems backwards in a survival game.

Or just tune the rain cycles? Theres ways to balance this. 

56 minutes ago, David Haines said:

Or just chose a different server. If enough people do this it will even out. I think........ I hear what ur saying.

Good luck finding a populated server that it's not raining on..

If your carrying too much just drop a couple of minor items to get your weight down. You don't need to drop much. 

Work with your  environment!! Being that it is always raining Roll with a Rain Jacket and Dry Bag unlimited  Stamina working in the rain well not unlimited but you get the point don't overload your bag if you run into that issue find a  shovel to start stashing junk and ammo 

The Alice bag is the worst in rain no Stamina at all a dry bag will give you a fighting advantage in the rain can flank and  escape a firefight in the rain!

Edited by u.s. army rangers

4 hours ago, David Haines said:

Or just chose a different server. If enough people do this it will even out. I think........ I hear what ur saying.

After keeping track for a few days I've noticed that a little less than half of the servers I play are raining.

At first I really enjoyed the rain. It felt very immersive. Recently I'm kind of indifferent, I guess I'm getting used to it. Although when I'm looting in the bigger cities it's nice to have the extra cover of rain knowing that people probably won't hear my footsteps.

With regards to rain, I’ve noticed that you can wring out your jacket from drenched to damp, I don’t seem to have an option to wring out my pants. So my question is can you only wring out the jacket or should you be able to wring out the pants too. 

1 hour ago, B1ueMorph0 said:

With regards to rain, I’ve noticed that you can wring out your jacket from drenched to damp, I don’t seem to have an option to wring out my pants. So my question is can you only wring out the jacket or should you be able to wring out the pants too. 

I think you can wring out pants too but the clothing has to be empty of items. Also crafting a fire inside and sitting by it will bring your clothing back to dry status and bring ur temp up once temp effects health and stamina . Hope that helps 

There's only 80 servers for Xbox in the US. 8 of them are populated. so all of them are raining.

Dropping my inventory shouldn't be the problem. i also wasn't aware wringing my clothes was available on xbox.

Running with a rain coat or a dry bag shouldn't be a go to either since this is a survival game and running around with a turqoise or bright yellow bag when everyone and their mother are KOS.

I'm all for reducing the rain cycles. I truly doubt it rains this much in eastern Europe.

On 11/13/2018 at 1:33 PM, u.s. army rangers said:

Work with your  environment!! Being that it is always raining Roll with a Rain Jacket and Dry Bag unlimited  Stamina working in the rain well not unlimited but you get the point don't overload your bag if you run into that issue find a  shovel to start stashing junk and ammo 

The Alice bag is the worst in rain no Stamina at all a dry bag will give you a fighting advantage in the rain can flank and  escape a firefight in the rain!

The Alice is actually the best military bag for absorbency.

10 hours ago, Justin Johnston said:

The Alice is actually the best military bag for absorbency.

I disagree, although the Alice pack only has a 10% absorbency rating, it will get soaked. It also prevents you from sprinting with only adding a few items to its inventory due to its weight and looks absolutely huge on your character. Now I would say the SPOSN Tortilla Backpack is the best military bag for rain as it has a 0% absorbency rating and 32 slots. I believe it can carry 72 weight as well. I have only found the green one though, I'm not sure if it comes in camo in this current version. My personal preference is the Assault backpack due to it being available in camo and with a carrying capacity of 100 and a 30% absorbency rating, I find it suits my needs. 

Edited by xzDIABLOzx