Uncle Zed

Fragnet server hosting

Does anyone else host their DayZ SA server with Fragnet? If so, has anyone had any problems with them not responding to support tickets? I am just wondering if I'm in the minority here.

I could write a book about them...Fragnet and the death of my sanity.

Anyway, best way to deal with them is to leave them behind as fast as possbile. Of the 3 (former) big players i experienced first hand (Villayer, Fragnet, Gamingdeluxe) GD has the best service with ticket respond times way below 5min average. Too bad they wont be able to keep up with thise Slot/Euro prices.

58 minutes ago, -=maverick=- said:

I could write a book about them...Fragnet and the death of my sanity.

Anyway, best way to deal with them is to leave them behind as fast as possbile. Of the 3 (former) big players i experienced first hand (Villayer, Fragnet, Gamingdeluxe) GD has the best service with ticket respond times way below 5min average. Too bad they wont be able to keep up with thise Slot/Euro prices.

I left Vilayer because of their response times. Fragnet was a little more expensive, but I switched to them anyway because I've used them in the past and I have a Minecraft server with them that my son uses. I just checked Gaming Deluxe and they're even MORE expensive, $45 for a 30 slot server... Funny thing I found out when I switched from Vilayer, is that they must be using a loot table other than the current one because I started finding items on my new server with Fragnet that I never saw before.

Anyway, I'm on about 25 or 26 hours now since I submitted a ticket about something with no response. Too bad it seems they don't really monitor their Twitter page and they have no live support. @Fragnet I'm talking to you!

10 minutes ago, GrossKopfZed said:

Too bad it seems they don't really monitor their Twitter page and they have no live support.

Yep.

Its a case of Fragnet being "OK" as long as you don't have an oddball issue. Twitter is not their thing...and email is the only option that at least is easy to track. If a particular issue turns into a long and painful nightmare then you have a bit of ammunition to hammer out a free month or so. Seems like it's luck of the draw, though...as sometimes you get a support person that actually knows what an SLA is...and other times it's like waiting for features from the SA Devs! ;-)

On a side note, GK, keep up the good work, and I hope a few more regulars here from the Forums stop by and dabble in a bit of Low-Latency US East surviving!

I am almost ready to free up some rack space at a Data Center I use so maybe my dream of having my own CUSTOM experience will finally become a reality...but for now, if I had to do it again I would still go with Fragnet for a server in the Eastern US and Canada.

Oh Boy! Holy Price Increase, Batman!

Just Checked the Fragnet lists again....after the Euro conversion to Canadian Dollars it's highway robbery!

Time to donate to your Server, GK!

Edited by philbur

30 minutes ago, philbur said:

Just Checked the Fragnet lists again....after the Euro conversion to Canadian Dollars it's highway robbery!

Villayer has good prices, but it seems they have 1 support tech plus their "management". A number of my tickets couldn't be handled by the 1 guy that always replied to my tickets. He frequently had to assign it to the "management team" to take care of.

• Beans 1

Just an update. I moved to GTX. They actually have live support and a Discord server.

Fragnet responded finally. They blame one sick employee on the 30+ hour delay. 

2 hours ago, GrossKopfZed said:

Just an update. I moved to GTX. They actually have live support and a Discord server.

Fragnet responded finally. They blame one sick employee on the 30+ hour delay. 

Just curious. Are you actually moving GSPs because they didnt respond to your support ticket in 24 hours? 

We respond to our tickets with the first 1hour. Our goal is to make the first contact within the first 30 minutes if possible. Its important to at least communicate with your customers. (automated messages don't count)

We've only got a few Dayz boxes but we are very hands-on and work with people over Teamspeak, discord, emails, phone, and our support system.

Edited by Justin Waters

On 11/6/2018 at 10:29 AM, philippj said:

Just curious. Are you actually moving GSPs because they didnt respond to your support ticket in 24 hours? 

Yes I did. Luckily the ticket wasn't about an outage so my server was still working but if it had been an outage, I would have gone a day and a half without a server. I've been running servers for various games for 14 years now and I know the warning signs when I see them.

Once I got an answer, their response was that they had a support person out sick and that caused the delay. One person out causes them not to answer a ticket for over 30 hours? That's bad.

Edited by GrossKopfZed

My favourite was villayer. your first answer came after about 10 hours. And that was a standard text like "have you tried turn it on and off again". The next, personal answer rarely before 20 hours.Even on server stopping problems. I never had that with fragnet at the time. Was 2 years ago or so though.

Edited by 5andysalive

On 11/28/2018 at 10:41 PM, 5andysalive said:

Much appreciated for data! I'm prepared to present to you one significant electronic help that my companion showed me - https://myassignments-help.com.au/essay-writing-services/. This is help recorded as a printed duplicate any made work, any subject and intricacy. Framed works are ceaselessly finished on time and without copyright infringement

I use fragnet as well best bet is to get into contact them I have never had a problem with them add all and their customer service is great also you have to rember on the McMyadmin panle you need to have it install bukkit or it won't work it is under the last tab then updates