SirRoberts

Guns don’t work P.T. 2

Seriously fed up of guns deciding not to work. I’m shooting people many times and they’re not dying. Have the devs even acknowledged this as a problem? 

One day you can hit someone once, the next it takes full clips.

i shot a man yesterday twice with a izh18 rifle and 3 times with a skorpian and he beat me to death with a crowbar.

At the end of my tether now... and I’m one of the players with patience.

The devs know about the hit reg issue. They already identified three issues that might cause this problem.
The latest stress test patch already contained some fixes for it. If you are on Xbox you might want to wait till the next patch

24 minutes ago, amadieus said:

Los desarrolladores saben sobre el problema de registro de éxito. Ya identificaron tres problemas que podrían causar este problema.
El último parche de prueba de esfuerzo ya contenía algunas correcciones para ello. Si está en Xbox, puede esperar hasta el próximo parche

when will the patch come out?

It's not been announced yet but I'm sure it's being worked on, can be very frustrating especially using under powered weapons as every shit counts so a player with and m4 of AKM can beat you with brute dps even if you land headshots be sue study don't register a lot of the time. Hell I've even hit stationary people on the head twice with an AKM a& not had any hit reg at all. Hopefully it get me tightened up soon, I do know that in the stress test build on PC that went live today they've fixed a lot of the issues with guns becoming misaligned, where you go prone and it pushs your ads out of whack with the character stance causing you to look down at you feet in full ads to try and manually realign. So that should be almost fixed . Something atleast .

• Thanks 1