Turdstick

No AKs or Crash Sites since update 24/10

Question

Been playing solid since update 13:30 UK time until 05:00...

My friends and I have found AKs are no longer spawning and no crash sites. I went to every single crash site, in the past I tested and it was one in four over 12servers. Playing for over 13hrs and not one site, not one AK!

Anyone else notice?

9 answers to this question

22 hours ago, Turdstick said:

Been playing solid since update 13:30 UK time until 05:00...

My friends and I have found AKs are no longer spawning and no crash sites. I went to every single crash site, in the past I tested and it was one in four over 12servers. Playing for over 13hrs and not one site, not one AK!

Anyone else notice?

I’ve found plenty of ak ‘s but not a single heli crash .

I loot on one server, does help with the item regeneration now but still only found one AK since 13:30 25/10 GMT.

Still no crash sites, started north of NW Airfield worked myself around and down to kamenka and back up, not one! 

Won't be that bothered for SVD when Mosin internal Mag reload issue gets fixed, also the bullets for it in the hunting/residential areas is very sparse. It's only downfall is weight/size burying it near where your gonna snipe ain't to difficult I guess, just a faff!

It does seem AR spawn has reduced overall tho'...

Hope they take out stashing/burying stuff, people being toooo greedy, if you don't need it leave it, there are other people that might.

Yesterday I dumped 3 AK's because they nearly got me killed!
I emptied 3 mags, opened fresh packs of ammo, filled said mags, cleaned the gun, did everything possible to the gun, the first encounter with zombies click click.
Is there a problem with the AK or am I just unlucky?

7 hours ago, oldson said:

Yesterday I dumped 3 AK's because they nearly got me killed!
I emptied 3 mags, opened fresh packs of ammo, filled said mags, cleaned the gun, did everything possible to the gun, the first encounter with zombies click click.
Is there a problem with the AK or am I just unlucky?

I've seen plenty of AKM's but I noticed issues with mine this morning, im currently in a sniper tower at a military base and when i joined the server this morning, i fired at one z and took him down, fired at another one and got the blood splatter indicating a hit but no take down or agro so I went into my menu the mag from the gun was gone. Loaded a new full mag and was fine after that but my original full mag was never to be seen again.

I have never had the energy to look for a crash site myself but a friend has been looking for one all week with no luck either..

• Like 1

Yeah since the minor update after the character wipe I'm seeing AKs all the time now. I don't know if they changed anything but there was definitely a difference in spawn percentage.

Still no crash sites tho', I would find them in every game prior the the last cleansing. Tbh bored of searching for them and the time spent looking for a token sniper would be better spent enjoying encounters and getting involved with people.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 12:16 PM, Turdstick said:

Yeah since the minor update after the character wipe I'm seeing AKs all the time now. I don't know if they changed anything but there was definitely a difference in spawn percentage.

Still no crash sites tho', I would find them in every game prior the the last cleansing. Tbh bored of searching for them and the time spent looking for a token sniper would be better spent enjoying encounters and getting involved with people.

Yes! that's where I'm at now, I've been searching  for crash sites for a week and coming up empty, i'm over it and heading into town looking for action!