Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

Where to Mod Starting Health?

I find the yellow cup comes a little too fast and looking to increase it a smidge. I'm having a hard time finding where to do that.

I'm in scripts.pbo>3_Game>PlayerConstants.c and it looks like the area, but no such luck.

Can someone assist please? Thanks!

Are we talking about the actual decrease or the icon itself?

static const float METABOLIC_SPEED_WATER_BASAL        = 0.070;     //water loss per second while idle

static const float METABOLIC_SPEED_WATER_WALK        = 0.22;     //water loss per second
    static const float METABOLIC_SPEED_WATER_JOG        = 0.66;     //water loss per second
    static const float METABOLIC_SPEED_WATER_SPRINT    = 1.10;     //water loss per second

These are the ones which affect the decrease of water.

static const float    THRESHOLD_WATER_WARNING            = 500;        //yellow tendency icon
    static const float    THRESHOLD_WATER_CRITICAL        = 250;        //red tendency icon
    static const float    THRESHOLD_WATER_EMPTY            = 0;        //red blinking tendency icon

These define the icon itself. You will find these in the file you mentioned and it's at the top of the file.

Edit:

My apologies, I read the topic wrong.

You need to be in scripts.pbo>4_World>Classes>PlayerStats>PlayerStats.c

In there you have the following line: RegisterStat(EPlayerStats.WATER,             new PlayerStat<float>   (0,                     5000,                   500,                    "Water",            EPSstatsFlags.EMPTY) );

The 500 is the initial water you start with, that's the one you need to change.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

On 10/24/2018 at 12:01 AM, IMT said:

Are we talking about the actual decrease or the icon itself?

static const float METABOLIC_SPEED_WATER_BASAL        = 0.070;     //water loss per second while idle

static const float METABOLIC_SPEED_WATER_WALK        = 0.22;     //water loss per second
    static const float METABOLIC_SPEED_WATER_JOG        = 0.66;     //water loss per second
    static const float METABOLIC_SPEED_WATER_SPRINT    = 1.10;     //water loss per second

These are the ones which affect the decrease of water.

static const float    THRESHOLD_WATER_WARNING            = 500;        //yellow tendency icon
    static const float    THRESHOLD_WATER_CRITICAL        = 250;        //red tendency icon
    static const float    THRESHOLD_WATER_EMPTY            = 0;        //red blinking tendency icon

These define the icon itself. You will find these in the file you mentioned and it's at the top of the file.

Edit:

My apologies, I read the topic wrong.

You need to be in scripts.pbo>4_World>Classes>PlayerStats>PlayerStats.c

In there you have the following line: RegisterStat(EPlayerStats.WATER,             new PlayerStat<float>   (0,                     5000,                   500,                    "Water",            EPSstatsFlags.EMPTY) );

The 500 is the initial water you start with, that's the one you need to change.

It isnt in there .. they either moved it or you listed the wrong file

7 hours ago, Niphoria said:

It isnt in there .. they either moved it or you listed the wrong file

The post is almost 5 months old, they might've moved it.