Sign in to follow this  
Lukemayhem

Water purification tablets

I think the tablets are bugged. I seem to always have my sickness indicator rise(as I drink) even after I purify my water. I have tested both the water bottle and the military bottle. Boiling water seems to be the only thing that works for me. Anyone else get this? 

I've had it occasionally,  I've found that ifyu purify the water then log and rejoin the water won't keep it's purified state & that sometimes tablets themselves will bug out and not work completely but if I drop them and grab a fresh batch they work again. So I'm with you they seem very hit and miss, thankfully the uncooked food & dirty water only causes vomiting and slightly increased water Intake for awhile. But if/when they implement harsher consequences for food poisoning then this could become a bigger issue. 

14 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

I've had it occasionally,  I've found that ifyu purify the water then log and rejoin the water won't keep it's purified state & that sometimes tablets themselves will bug out and not work completely but if I drop them and grab a fresh batch they work again. So I'm with you they seem very hit and miss, thankfully the uncooked food & dirty water only causes vomiting and slightly increased water Intake for awhile. But if/when they implement harsher consequences for food poisoning then this could become a bigger issue. 

Maybe this is why sickness hasn't been implemented yet?

4 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Maybe this is why sickness hasn't been implemented yet?

Some sickness has been , food poisoning is currently in the games . ImpulZ a game dev confirmed that, but it only causes vomiting and higher water consumption temporarily which is pretty weak. But no brain prion from eating human flesh yet.

Sign in to follow this