Sign in to follow this  
dracondark

odd server issue

recently tried to wipe all items from my server (made a backup in case something went wrong) but if i start the server after it will start fine but will hang after infectedarmy spawner and i have been unable to figure out why anyone that has had this issue that would kindly share how they fixed it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

not had this problem but i have had a slow server start on reboot will take about 2-5 mins for it to fully load in. normaly if you wipe all data you only delete your Dayzserver\mpmissions\dayzOffline.chernarusplus\storage_1\data\

yea that is exactly what i deleted and i let the server run for up to half an hour and still does not start and just hangs there. just not really sure why or what is causing it as it will run fine with the original storage files added back in place.

no havnt changed anything major just a few edits to make more loot spawn but that is about it other than some items that work and were just not added in yet.

tried that as well to no avail it stays the same i guess i will just run it the way i have and let the items respawn naturally.