Sign in to follow this  
Ryan JG

Packing it Up

I really enjoy this game but for a game that makes you invest so much with little reward I am deleting it from the xbox.

This game has been one I've been talking about even when I was a child. An open world game with the stakes are so high. But with the ability to Ghost, not chance to build bases, low player count in my region and finally servers wipes taking away my stash... I have to pack it up. It's clear after so many years that this game has such a long way to go and I truly hope it gets there but even though it sucks to walk away, I have to do it.

Hopefully BI really starts building this game faster.

• Beans 1

8 hours ago, Ryan JG said:

I really enjoy this game but for a game that makes you invest so much with little reward I am deleting it from the xbox.

This game has been one I've been talking about even when I was a child. An open world game with the stakes are so high. But with the ability to Ghost, not chance to build bases, low player count in my region and finally servers wipes taking away my stash... I have to pack it up. It's clear after so many years that this game has such a long way to go and I truly hope it gets there but even though it sucks to walk away, I have to do it.

Just take a break got alot of good games that just came out and more by the end of next month. I really only log on to snipe a few people at the moment. Theres not much to do atm but they have to fix the bugs before they release more or it could really mess up the gameplay

Well the update is back and so am I. I really want to thank the BI team for pushing this out. Yes it is buggy as hell and the rain is driving me slowly insane but it is good to be back out there.

Side  note: Anyone seen a car yet?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryan JG said:

Well the update is back and so am I. I really want to thank the BI team for pushing this out. Yes it is buggy as hell and the rain is driving me slowly insane but it is good to be back out there.

Side  note: Anyone seen a car yet?

Nah, it's like trying to find Jesus atm.

• Haha 3

On 10/12/2018 at 10:26 PM, Ryan JG said:

I feel like this after almost every death, and I jumped on when it got to Xbox, so I die a lot. 

However i I found playing to kill is less rewarding than taking the risk of helping new spawns. If I get killed doing that, it sucks, but I at least sought out to be a good dude instead the quick and the dead. 

May my good endeavor not be lost on those I helped! 

• Like 3