Tarkules

Night servers until next update

This one goes for the developers or any official person from BI that can respond to my sugestion:

Maybe we can have some night servers?

There are dozens of empty servers with no use (except for the new trend: Hop&Hoard).

Playing the Preview for a month especially when it's always 9am - is just boring.

Since we did not receive any news about the next update, maybe this can be done to allow us experience the better sides of the game.

I am not talking about getting the Time moving, just put up some night servers at constant hour 6/7/8pm, when it's dark, but enough light to handle yourself without flashlights or torches.

As a bonus - maybe it will get some people "off the edge" in the forum, seems like they gonna kill each other pretty soon (:

Just a thought.

Admin: if this thread goes sideways like many other good threads, please kill / lock it, or just lock it now. Ponies are allowed, though.

• Like 1

I’d imagine night servers will come with the cold weather and diseases update, along with a bevy of bug fixes.

That said, I hope batteries last a bit longer. At least lasting the duration of the night before needing to change them. Otherwise, we’ll have to carry a surplus.

Kind of silly the car batteries only last about 5 minutes in the broadcast stations.

Just my .02

• Like 1