Kynero1

Holding Y to Switch Weapons in Quick Slot Menu Bug

I have reported this on Bug site but wanted to inform community in case it is helpful:

I noticed that normally you can quickly switch weapons or items in your hands that have been assigned to the quick slot menu by just holding Y repeatedly.

However, I think I found a bug:  if you have the compass equipped in the quick slot menu, when you equip it to your hands by holding Y button to cycle to it you can not move past to the next item.  Further holding Y continually just opens and closes the compass.

Yeah, this is quite irritating. I think it's also a needless bug too because you can actually open and close the compass by tapping RT so Y shouldn't really be needed for that purpose. I'm pretty sure this will be addressed in the controls overhaul which I imagine will be an update at some point. 

Yea this is caused by the Y button being linked to RT somehow, this same issue is also why you shouldn't reload whilst aiming, and don't ever press Y whilst in the suicide emote. It causes a few other oddities as well

Same issue with the two way handheld. That’s the reason those two items just stay in my inventory.

I never understood why people need 8 items hot keyed. There’s nothing quick cycling through all of that..

• Like 1