Grumpellskellkin

Loot info screens

Has anyone else noticed the impossibly small and unfocused  text panels that pop up when you hover over items. 

I am viewing on a hd tv, 42 inch and even with my nose on the screen the info is difficult to make out, is this because it’s designed for monitors ? Will it ever be improved for console via tv or is there a setting I’m missing somewhere ? The tv viewing mode auto senses the console and optimises screen for gaming .

I have the same problem on lots of games now. Ark is another example of too much info crammed into a tiny space. My eyes ain't what they were but I shouldn't need a magnifying glass! 

9 hours ago, Grumpellskellkin said:

Has anyone else noticed the impossibly small and unfocused  text panels that pop up when you hover over items. 

I am viewing on a hd tv, 42 inch and even with my nose on the screen the info is difficult to make out, is this because it’s designed for monitors ? Will it ever be improved for console via tv or is there a setting I’m missing somewhere ? The tv viewing mode auto senses the console and optimises screen for gaming .

Yeah, I don't understand it. I'm on a 55 inch and find it very hard to read. I have heard others say theirs is fine and some say it has to do with the aspect ratio of the TV.

I can't seem to figure it out.

I will have a look at aspect ratio settings but would have thought they’re as good as they get being a manufacturer preset for gaming however any chance of improving is better than nowt,

cheers.