HIHBGaming

Server persistent time

Anyone else having issue with persistent time not working?

Seems although I have it set to on, it resets to the initial server start time upon restart. Is it broken?

I haven't played much but it seemed to work fine. Further in the config file, there is a setting that delete persistence file if corrupted. Maybe your file get's corrupted somehow and makes a new file.

8 minutes ago, XxFri3ndlyxX said:

I haven't played much but it seemed to work fine. Further in the config file, there is a setting that delete persistence file if corrupted. Maybe your file get's corrupted somehow and makes a new file.

Server is saving everything else. Just the time resets which is odd and it's definitely set to serverTimePersistent=1;

4 minutes ago, HIHBGaming said:

Server is saving everything else. Just the time resets which is odd and it's definitely set to serverTimePersistent=1;

Well i'll definitely have a closer look at this to see if this happen to me as well. 

29 minutes ago, XxFri3ndlyxX said:

Well i'll definitely have a closer look at this to see if this happen to me as well. 

For shits and giggles I've turned off the file autofix just to see what happens. Will post findings.

Edit: Unfortunately same result with file autofix off.

Edited by HIHBGaming
Update