Lucas Films

how to enable persistence on for car and base building?

Sedan, offroad, tent ,generator...etc

These stuff is all gone after server restart.

How do I keep this remain on field?

thanks

The things you count on are not yet included in the experimental server version and should follow later.
How can you have cars etc.?

3 hours ago, Lucas Films said:

Sedan, offroad, tent ,generator...etc

These stuff is all gone after server restart.

How do I keep this remain on field?

thanks

you can spawn them, doesn't mean they work. I've quite thoroughly tested the vehicles and they are way too broken to be feasible. I've yet to find a way for the server to save them, I don't think they spawn correctly through the methods on reddit for them to trigger as vehicles to save.

I believe tents are broken in the fact that you cannot enter them, so you cannot access the storage or collapse them once placed.

Many base building elements, while they may exist - I would expect to not function.

I also tested guns like AK101, which you cannot attach a magazine to, or even load a single round into. AKM drum mags seem to work, though when in a gun they appear as a regular 30 round mag.

Hi Aussie, on our server we got the tents, hardly we get inside but they work and we can get the access to the vault on their inside, the matter is their despawning, so, if u able persistence, anyway, the tent/barrell will disappear, how can we get them once placed, remaining after restarts? Any idea? Or we just have to wait for bohemia (Q_Q) ?

5 minutes ago, Francesco Franco Garbuglia said:

Hi Aussie, on our server we got the tents, hardly we get inside but they work and we can get the access to the vault on their inside, the matter is their despawning, so, if u able persistence, anyway, the tent/barrell will disappear, how can we get them once placed, remaining after restarts? Any idea? Or we just have to wait for bohemia (Q_Q) ?

i use barrels and fridges for people so they can base and they stay on server reboots i also tryed the party tent works a treat :D