Sign in to follow this  
Christian Kitchen

Some ideas

Two things I thought of and havent seen suggested 

When cutting up a human it should drop their face... and with a sewing kit you should be able to craft a mask made from your fallen victims flesh

Dog tags

Random blank dog tags found in military zones, that you can engrave. It would only engrave your gamer tag and blood type, maybe allow a custom text box to identify a player group or faction 

• Beans 1

49 minutes ago, Christian Kitchen said:

When cutting up a human it should drop their face... and with a sewing kit you should be able to craft a mask made from your fallen victims flesh

WOW - well GOOOOD MORRNIIING CHERNARUSSSSSss !!! 

But the dog tag idea I like and  have also suggested it .. you can spawn either with a dog tag OR if you dont want to be mil-style, with a bracelet with your name & blood group  on it. That is like any piece of kit and can be taken from you, or thrown away, or collected by the nasty players (for instance by psychos who want to collect trophies and make masks out of your Face)..  

Also, finding (capturing or shooting) a player with 5 or 6 dogtags stacked in his backpack, would be a dead giveaway. .. OK ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Christian Kitchen said:

Dog tags

Random blank dog tags found in military zones, that you can engrave. It would only engrave your gamer tag and blood type, maybe allow a custom text box to identify a player group or faction 

This is a great idea! someone should look into it, it would be great to find out who you've killed & to have a collection. 

Fugazi

8 hours ago, Christian Kitchen said:

Dog tags

These will be things that i think the community will make when we finally see modding for dayz which is going to be an exciting time. Modding will add years and years on to the life of dayz but i could not see the official dev team making craftable human faces for us to wear.