Sign in to follow this  
KevLARR

people spwaning right behind you

Question

i have played for a few weeks now , most times i die people just apper , not ambushes , but game lagging n then a player just spawns , in the tents of course ,, three times in 2 days . .. next issue is the connection during fire fights, really bad !!  and there is no point to this game !  (yet,, hopefully)..    . ok so game sounds dont work all the time , players running silent or zombies that arnt there , need more loot because looking for it is crap !!   just my opinion.     good luck with the game .

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, KevLARR said:

i have played for a few weeks now , most times i die people just apper , not ambushes , but game lagging n then a player just spawns , in the tents of course ,, three times in 2 days . .. next issue is the connection during fire fights, really bad !!  and there is no point to this game !  (yet,, hopefully)..    . ok so game sounds dont work all the time , players running silent or zombies that arnt there , need more loot because looking for it is crap !!   just my opinion.     good luck with the game .

I honestly doubt they are spawning right behind you constantly. Its easy to miss a guy in a bush or laying behind the boxes in tents. Ive had it happen twice and that was at the military base south of NWAF so im not going to say it doesnt happen but not that often. Connection is on your end then as the game works fine on original xbox. The zombies are there and footsteps work fine people have been going barefoot so its hardly noticeable. Sure lets just hand you all the good loot right when you spawn in... sounds like you need to go play some fortnite. 

18 hours ago, Chris Burton said:

I honestly doubt they are spawning right behind you constantly. Its easy to miss a guy in a bush or laying behind the boxes in tents. Ive had it happen twice and that was at the military base south of NWAF so im not going to say it doesnt happen but not that often. Connection is on your end then as the game works fine on original xbox. The zombies are there and footsteps work fine people have been going barefoot so its hardly noticeable. Sure lets just hand you all the good loot right when you spawn in... sounds like you need to go play some fortnite. 

To be fair on OP, people do spawn in tents. Idk why, but they do.

There is an issue with someone getting ambushed, they desync, go to a new server, walk out, go back to old server, and kill the person. I've not seen this yet, however, it is an issue

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, Chris Burton said:

erm no !! if i could post the xbox clip you would see it. fkk fortnite !!

Edited by KevLARR
typing on xbox

13 minutes ago, KevLARR said:

erm no !! if i could post the xbox clip you would see it. fkk fortnite !!

Yea no I believe you.  Been happening to me all week. Had 3 guys login in the same room I was in but its whatever you talk to half these folks and they say "thats DayZ". Agreed fk fortnite tho. 

Just happened again. Group of 3 took out one had another limping they log off heal up and come back lol. Like dude its not enough theres 3 of you?