Lollys90

more server ports?

Hey, I now see that many ppl have their own made servers in the community list shown. But ppl cant find mine. they can only join when they have my server ip.

which ports (except 2302) do I have to activate that ppl can see my server in the community list too?

Edited by Lollys90

My server is up, working with Dart and showing at the community list using 2302 TCP/UDP..

18 minutes ago, clarkycal said:

Port Forward these: 2302-2304, 27016

Then you should have no problem.

still nothing for me :( ive disabled windows firewall and i know the ports are forwarded correctly in router and still not connection to the rcon dart but the game server is fine

Edited by mrwolv

11 minutes ago, mrwolv said:

still nothing for me :( ive disabled windows firewall and i know the ports are forwarded correctly in router and still not connection to the rcon dart but the game server is fine

Uh, the OP was talking about his server not showing, however, I'm not sure if DART is compatible with Dayz, I don't see why it wouldn't.

Have a look at this link

5 minutes ago, clarkycal said:

Uh, the OP was talking about his server not showing, however, I'm not sure if DART is compatible with Dayz, I don't see why it wouldn't.

Have a look at this link

yeah i took a look and as far as i can see its all correct but the dam thing wont connect i just keep getting

[2018-09-20 | 22:16:51] Failed to connect. Please make sure that you properly set a password in beserver.cfg and the server is running.

i have 2 files now called BEServer_x64.cfg and beserver.cfg with the same info in them and it still gives me that error

Check your battleeye path launch command

2 minutes ago, Agusanz said:

Check your battleeye path launch command

this is my server startup bat file

@echo off
    cls

set version=1.0
    set wat=Dayz SA

title %wat% Watchdog

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer

:watchdog
    echo (%time%) %wat% started.
    start "Dayz_SA" /wait /affinity FF /high "DayZServer_x64.exe" -config=serverDZ.cfg -port=2302 -dologs -BEPath= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\Battleye
    echo (%time%) %wat% closed or crashed, restarting.
    goto watchdog  

this is whats in my be folder

http://prntscr.com/kwu5zb

and this is whats in the cfg files

http://prntscr.com/kwu65d

i have tryed internal ip /external ip nothign works can you please help im pulling my hair out

On 20/09/2018 at 9:59 PM, mrwolv said:

still not showing for me either.. genuinely at a loss now.. all ports opened as suggested.. attempted without firewall etc all the go to suggestions and still nothing.. ?? HELP! lol 

@mrwolvYour BEpath ist wrong. Look yours:

-BEpath= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\Battleye

It must:

"-BEpath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\Battleye"

Because, there are "Spaces" in your Path and you have to use quotation marks!

Edited by Curtos