Sign in to follow this  
Powell x91

Finally...

Searched every where since the game came out, Hunter's sheds & towers, milly bases and camps and even scoured police stations and every other place there I could of possibly had some luck...But no, nothing.

Was a bit disheartened by the wipe, not majorly dissapointed as that wipe makes the 3rd restart from being pretty geared. 1x death in a gunfight and 1x to the bug so I know I can loot up fairly decent and shouldn't really die to thirst or starvation. 

Plodding along and just left electo up past the dam and decided to check the med centre and sheds there and what was there...My PU scope, Waiting for me. Sorry they had to wipe our characters but it was all in a good cause.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Heading inland and map knowledge keeps ur looting time high.

The Problem is that as soon as things respawn they get looted by fresh spawns ( if they find it of course ), thats why alot geared players are cannibals at the coast, cause fresh spawns are a easy meat source and plents of water sources are in the villages, cities and near the coast ( swamps for example ). 

PU scopes spawn a lot in the small shops with hunting loot suck as canteens, hunting knifes etc. Also try hunting lodges too, there's a great on that pretty central and south of map just 30-50metres north of Dolina, just follow the double tire dirt path just outside of Dolina on the right on the Dolina to Polana road & there's three hunting lodge buildings and a lake. I always atleast find a PU, hunter backpack, compass, mosin, and random assorted hunting stand stuff. Oh and great helms spawn there a lot too. Basically like ten spawn points in every lodge a posed too two in a hunting stand so much higher chances of getting what you want. Hope that helps in future. 

15 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Heading inland and map knowledge keeps ur looting time high.

The Problem is that as soon as things respawn they get looted by fresh spawns ( if they find it of course ), thats why alot geared players are cannibals at the coast, cause fresh spawns are a easy meat source and plents of water sources are in the villages, cities and near the coast ( swamps for example ). 

12 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

PU scopes spawn a lot in the small shops with hunting loot suck as canteens, hunting knifes etc. Also try hunting lodges too, there's a great on that pretty central and south of map just 30-50metres north of Dolina, just follow the double tire dirt path just outside of Dolina on the right on the Dolina to Polana road & there's three hunting lodge buildings and a lake. I always atleast find a PU, hunter backpack, compass, mosin, and random assorted hunting stand stuff. Oh and great helms spawn there a lot too. Basically like ten spawn points in every lodge a posed too two in a hunting stand so much higher chances of getting what you want. Hope that helps in future. 

Hahaha fuck sakes lad...can yous not read a bit of sarcasm and humour?

I don't need advice thanks,  it was pisstake out of the fact we got reset. 

Most are crying about it when it led me to a PU scope. 

Cheers anyway lol