ziellos2k

BattleNET - C# library and client for the BattlEye protocol

Hmmm . . . good question. HFB is my host, but I don't see any specs regarding the O/S on their web page. I can always sent them an email and ask?

Have you seen an issue with one or the other?

It's good to know what their OS is anyway so yes please. :)

I've heard about this issue before but I thought I fixed it. Are you absolutely sure you're using the latest version?

If you're willing to do so, can you pm me the rcon details via PM? When I get back home tomorrow I'll check it out.

I've heard about this issue before but I thought I fixed it. Are you absolutely sure you're using the latest version?

If you're willing to do so, can you pm me the rcon details via PM? When I get back home tomorrow I'll check it out.

Maybe related to the same issues I had running BattleNET under Wine?

I opened a Ticket with HFB and requested the O/S and version information. I will PM that information and my RCON info to you.

Thanks for your help on this.

Splinter

A _VERY_ late 'coldfix' incoming, if I get the ok from whoever had the fixed issue.  :P