Sign in to follow this  
CapitalWasteland

impossible to play without server hopping

Much like the title suggests it’s overwhelmly pointless to even search a city or town that’s obviously been looted before hand so then your forced to leave your server to swap to another one in hope of finding anything useful or risk dying of stravtion or dehydration. 

The only viable tactic I’ve found is to find a server close to resetting and just wait till it resets just so I have hope of finding something decent.

38 minutes ago, CapitalWasteland said:

Much like the title suggests it’s overwhelmly pointless to even search a city or town that’s obviously been looted before hand so then your forced to leave your server to swap to another one in hope of finding anything useful or risk dying of stravtion or dehydration. 

The only viable tactic I’ve found is to find a server close to resetting and just wait till it resets just so I have hope of finding something decent.

Granted, some times it has to be done but today, the update wiped EVERYBODY so common sense will trll you that near enough all the coastal spawn towns on every server will be looted as thousands of players try and gear back up lol

The only way to solve this, is by adding more wells to most town and villages, but they should be a different type of a functioning well, and should collect rain water automatically when it rains. After all, soda cans should not exist for long time in an post-apocalyptic world.

As for food - more animal spawns and the "to-be-implemented" wooden bow. And/or fruits and veggies, whatever it is - it should grow naturally.

And get a knife.

That's all you need.

The wipe has made many areas (especially military) far more dangerous as everyone has been making beelines to them and are hopping like mad to get fully kitted once again. I was shot at least four times last night by hoppers and I didn't even have a loaded pistol... My recommendation is to steer clear of hot zones until the majority of gear hounds get what they want and hopefully head off to different locations. Not even the low populated servers are safe right now.

Sign in to follow this