X1Enigma1X

Gud is way to big is there a way to shrink it? (Xbox One)

So I noticed that the gud for the screen letting you know if your hungry thirsty and etc. Plus stamina is cut off is there a way to shrink the gud in order to see everything because I dont want to have to stream on mixer in order to see my stamina or if I'm thirsty ive gone through 6 guys so far from them being thirsty lol.

Also if it is possible to put more loot like resources or even a mini map on screen in the top right please do because that day Z app will not sync to my Xbox name.

If you go into your TV settings you can change your Aspect Ratio and it will fix when you find the right ratio so you can see the whole screen.  If your TV does not have this option (some TVs don't) I would drink half a container (bottle or canteen) every 15 minutes roughly but especially when you first spawn since you start at half thirst. Good luck :)

On 9/18/2018 at 4:51 PM, X1Enigma1X said:

So I noticed that the gud for the screen letting you know if your hungry thirsty and etc. Plus stamina is cut off is there a way to shrink the gud in order to see everything because I dont want to have to stream on mixer in order to see my stamina or if I'm thirsty ive gone through 6 guys so far from them being thirsty lol.

Also if it is possible to put more loot like resources or even a mini map on screen in the top right please do because that day Z app will not sync to my Xbox name.

You are going to have to adjust your screen ratio on TV settings as @JassperTheGhost stated.

The iZurvive app is not an official BI resource. The team has stated that using it will be useful to new and old players, however, it is not part of the game.

At one point throughout the games lifecycles there was a map in game you could use/own/craft, but it would not detail your location. It would just be the iZurvive app with no icons.

Having a map that showed your location would hurt the immersion and I am against it. Currently it requires understanding the map and where you are in relation to a town, and where you want to go. Which is how it should be. Plus when you have run the map enough you have a pretty good idea where things are, and what towns give good loot.

Experiment and play around. Explore. After that you will no longer need the map at all.

Games like ark, conan for example, give you a map and a player icon so you know where you are. That is not the goal here. The goal is to have total immersion and relies on you understanding the map and where you are in relation to the towns

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:35 AM, Bombarding said:

You are going to have to adjust your screen ratio on TV settings as @JassperTheGhost stated.

The iZurvive app is not an official BI resource. The team has stated that using it will be useful to new and old players, however, it is not part of the game.

At one point throughout the games lifecycles there was a map in game you could use/own/craft, but it would not detail your location. It would just be the iZurvive app with no icons.

Having a map that showed your location would hurt the immersion and I am against it. Currently it requires understanding the map and where you are in relation to a town, and where you want to go. Which is how it should be. Plus when you have run the map enough you have a pretty good idea where things are, and what towns give good loot.

Experiment and play around. Explore. After that you will no longer need the map at all.

Games like ark, conan for example, give you a map and a player icon so you know where you are. That is not the goal here. The goal is to have total immersion and relies on you understanding the map and where you are in relation to the towns

Qft!

Time + exploring + experince + dayz.xam.nu + getting lost + dayztv.com\map + the sun at southeast = No longer needing a map at all. It's all gonna change when the sun starts moving tho. Gonna need a compass lol.