Major Plums

Xbox Update Broke Game

46 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

If im newspawn i go into mid population server. There are plenty of guns and clips you just gotta look. Almost every town has a store citys have a ton of stores with guard stations police stations and some have tents. There are bunkers in some towns just gotta travel. The first week i didnt make it too many days but i explored everywhere. Just found 3 heli drops in a row in a 1 hour time span. I highly recommend playing with a map. Download the iZurvive DayZ app on google store its great if you do group with people because you can place markers. It shows all locations and you can wiki which places give you what you want. Double stack buildings like piano buildings the red and green ones all have great loot. Dont be afraid to stalk a geared player worst case scenario you lose nothing. Anyone dies from a few well placed bullets or a headshot so take your time dont rush. Watch some youtube videos of pc streamers they are worth their fair share of info

I know this wasn't directed at me? 

2 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

I know this wasn't directed at me? 

You asked where and I gave you an idea. I havent had an issue gearing up yet. Tisy military base and the western ones are barely ever searched most peoole go straight to airfield. Theres a base to the east of Tisy that ive only ran into a few players but half the loot is still always there. There was a town not far from the coast that has barracks full of military gear I never once seen looted. Not trying to sound any kind of way was just trying to clarify. 

40 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

You asked where and I gave you an idea. I havent had an issue gearing up yet. Tisy military base and the western ones are barely ever searched most peoole go straight to airfield. Theres a base to the east of Tisy that ive only ran into a few players but half the loot is still always there. There was a town not far from the coast that has barracks full of military gear I never once seen looted. Not trying to sound any kind of way was just trying to clarify. 

Lol you have commented and liked posts and comments I've made about the very stuff you're trying to tell me. I've been playing the game since day one. We've been interacting on here since day one lol. You don't need to be telling me about the Izurvive map when I told you about it... And when I was saying which cities I was being facetious, there's no decent gear in cities at all. Spawn run to a military base or airfield while grabbing food and water on the way. 

Anyway don't want to cause an argument, I sometimes forget that people don't always read comedy and sarcasm. 

Edited by CarlTheGooner