Sign in to follow this  
Kynero1

Frame Rate Issues and Game Freeze

I am having a problem with game freezing and frame rate slow down on Xbox One X.  I have reported the issue on the feedback page.  Anyone else having this issue as stated below:

While in the city of Novodmitrovsk (Using English name of HOBOAM...) in North Eastern section of map when aiming down sites and then using the PSO-1 scope on the AKM rifle (weapon I was carrying at the time) the game starts to stutter and freeze sometimes leading to a game crash. The game was unplayable at this point. This happened repeatedly on the American servers on September 16 and 17, 2018. I was traveling with one other person and the server had 10 or more other people as well on it at the time. Weather conditions in game at time seemed to be cloudy.

This also happened in other areas but not as frequently.

46 minutes ago, Kynero1 said:

I am having a problem with game freezing and frame rate slow down on Xbox One X.  I have reported the issue on the feedback page.  Anyone else having this issue as stated below:

While in the city of Novodmitrovsk (Using English name of HOBOAM...) in North Eastern section of map when aiming down sites and then using the PSO-1 scope on the AKM rifle (weapon I was carrying at the time) the game starts to stutter and freeze sometimes leading to a game crash. The game was unplayable at this point. This happened repeatedly on the American servers on September 16 and 17, 2018. I was traveling with one other person and the server had 10 or more other people as well on it at the time. Weather conditions in game at time seemed to be cloudy.

This also happened in other areas but not as frequently.

I also play on the xbox one x.

I dont have frame rate issues, I more have crashing issues, but only with inventory. Either my own when I'm trying to micromanage or when I loot another player. Player looting has about a 30% chance I crash. And self inventory crashing is about 5%. Roughly.

However I did uninstall the game and reinstall, it did help, but I'm awaiting the next stability patch. I can live with it, it's in game preview. And I'm not under extreme circumstances where it matters, but now I start tracking my server numbers that I join

There are still ongoing inventory optimisations, so we will work on fixing the mentioned frame issues and crashes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this