Nicklander

This has been said a million times already but still

I actually hate the rate of hunger in in this game , thirst is fine (running all the time) , needing to drink/being thirsty when you first spawn in is fine , but being that thirsty/hungry  all the freaking time , you dont even need to eat that much irl , take "naked and afraid" for example , no one need's as much as you do in this game , realistic survival sim , I  think not ....... metabolism rate's not with standing , the only creature that God has made with metabolism's like that are bird's , needing to constantly shovel it in to keep moving . Hopefully this can be adjusted after release by modder's ....

On 9/22/2018 at 3:36 PM, bad_mojo (DayZ) said:

I wouldn't mind spending so much time finding food if it actually satisfied hunger in a realistic manner. I don't want to eat a bunch of canned food, a chicken, and some fruit and still get hungry jogging to the next town. If I ate as much as a DayZ character I would be morbidly obese.

Theres plenty of food/drinks around to loot from buildings and if you cant find them there just go and kill zombies because they usualy have something on them