Sign in to follow this  
OsgRuskov

No loot in the prison ?

I'm a bit disapointed, my buddies and I did a 3 hours travel to the prison island near Komarovo, and it's all empty, nothing to loot except prisoners outfits, no weapons or interesting stuff in the cells. I played DayZ a bit on PC and I remember it was the place to be, why is it empty on Xbox ? Will this change soon or is this place gonna be like that forever ?

Edit: By the way we were alone on the server and we landed on the island after the restart. 

Edited by OsgRuskov
Forgot to say something

I spawned there a while back and there was loot.

Played with people who have swam over and looted it too. Potentially you didnt hit the reset? Idk but there is loot on that island; its also on a YT video where a guy loots it.

4 hours ago, Powell x91 said:

I spawned there a while back and there was loot.

Played with people who have swam over and looted it too. Potentially you didnt hit the reset? Idk but there is loot on that island; its also on a YT video where a guy loots it.

You're talking about Skalisty Island, it's impossible to spawn on the Prison island.