Sign in to follow this  
Powell x91

Going Prone and ADS (BUG)

I know devs/players know of the blocked scope bug but its not every weapon that it does it with so heres some more detail on it and hopefully we can all get this sorted.

When going prone with the Alice Bergen or other large packs equipped it can block your scope with certain weapons. Not sure why just certain weapons/scopes but its happening. 

Blocked Sight Picture:

AK with PSO-1 / SVD with PSO-1 / USG with ACOG

Open Sight Picture:

M4A1 with ACOG / Mosin Nagant with PSU / USG with M68

Please comment what weapons with what scope you have attached to it and if you have a blocked sight picture 

Edited by Powell x91
Added weapons to list

Next time I find a UMP or MP5 I'll put a sight on it and test, unless someone else has one and can test

• Beans 1

15 hours ago, Bombarding said:

Next time I find a UMP or MP5 I'll put a sight on it and test, unless someone else has one and can test

Yeah, that would be sweet. My pal has an MP5 but no scope so if we can get a hold of one happy days.

I'm on the search for an SVD, got to find those heli sites lol had 1 at one point but no mags and I ditched it as I had my M4 & AK. 

Ain't many other weapons to try really. Looking forward to a little bit of new content tbh; Hopefully the first big update they do will have some goodies as the recent updates soley focused on performance etc which I'm not complaining about though, just itching for some new goodies. 

• Thanks 1

On 2018-09-14 at 5:29 PM, Bombarding said:

Ump with acog is blocked in prone/crouch.

Ump with the M68 (i think is the name) scope works.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Ump with acog is blocked in prone/crouch.

Ump with the M68 (i think is the name) scope works.

Can confirm. I tried both and only the m68 works. The acog does not

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this