Sign in to follow this  
U.G.N - Jedi Panda

*NEW> SEARCHING FOR PLAYERS THREAD* UP TO DATE *

Hi everyone!

I want to create a group of friendly people to play on the DayZ EXPERIMENTAL servers. .

Currently only myself and a few friends play, we speak English and are from mixed locations in Europe. We have a long history in DayZ, we ran the largest whitelisted private hives on DayZ Mod, and have been taking a long break since Standalone went sideways. 

Please comment below with a link to your steam account, or add me here so we can play together:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979882693

We use Discord for voice comms. :) 

Thanks!

Panda

1 minute ago, neeson3k said:

Count me in! Its been a while since i've found a proper DayZ community, I can't wait to get back into it! Thanks guys :')

been a long time! lets cook some beans together!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By coke63
      We have decided to make a big portion of this discord white-listed. Hopefully it will influence a more team oriented approach among regulars you have played with before. It is not required, but to unlock private text and voice channels you must submit an application via google docs. You can find the form on the #get-whitelisted channel on the discord. Please take time with your submissions as we are looking for active participating members. Submissions will be reviewed within a few days and you will be notified on discord if your application was accepted. If you want to speed up the process a bit, send a PM to staff once you have submitted this application.
      Discord Invite:https://discord.gg/z66zdPD

• By Thianse
      Hello all, I'm looking for people what really want to roleplay in the game, with a made character history. We can make a good team.
      Please respond the thread or PM me. 
      Sorry for my english, im just learning about it.
      Hola a todos, estoy buscando gente que realmente quiera rolear en el juego, con una historia de su personaje como base. Podemos hacer un gran equipo.
      Espero respondan este hilo.
    • By Wasted Talents
      The Final Division are actively recruiting more soldiers to join our Ranks! 

We accept both Hero and Bandit players into the group. We focus on being like the military in games, with a pretty realistic command structure. We try and combines a strong mixture of RP and PVP. We can be found in game wandering the Badlands of Chernarus.

If you're interested in joining, Fill out our Application

Get In Touch 

Happy Hunting..