Man Parts 241

One character per console?

Question

6 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

I have two gamer tags and two characters. My friend game shares with his friend and they have their own characters. Weird.

Weird. I was like wtf... How she got my character.

Edited by Nano Ninja

It sometimes loads the local save for the second profile if the game isn't closed correctly on the played profile.

If you delete the local saves, then log on to a server it will sort it. Just remember to close the game on one account before opening the game on the other profile. It might be worth logging off the secondary profile prior to playing on the other.

2 hours ago, Turdstick said:

It sometimes loads the local save for the second profile if the game isn't closed correctly on the played profile.

If you delete the local saves, then log on to a server it will sort it. Just remember to close the game on one account before opening the game on the other profile. It might be worth logging off the secondary profile prior to playing on the other.

How do you delete local saves?

On the game icon press the menu  button on your pad go to manage game, on the menu you'll see saved data, select the saves, press menu and select delete saved data from xbox.

Edited by Turdstick
clarity
  • Like 1