Sign in to follow this  
Sooden

Backpack for me!

Guessing that smesh (or what ever its called) is in game or will be and could be warn as is, but that's the only very small manufactured backpack i remember, and the child briefcase (lol)... not so cool for a final light kit-out.

So, a fresh request for some backpacks, but the smaller types. I know, whats going in is set in stone, but maybe after version one?

-first the issue. Lots of backpacks already, all bigger than i need. the small tactical is a nice small pack (not the one in this image, just having fun), but would like to see smaller, black/muted green and cammo packs. Hunter style, for the solo savager keeping it light and low profile. Normally i can get aways without any backpack or, a burlap, so this is more about having the cool looking kit, and that extra space if i need it.

A typical low carry kit (waters at every well, food on some trees, don't need much) think i have a knife and some extra water in the cargo pants.... and maybe that hatchet s going on a belt?

lowkit.jpg

And if i had a holster, well, i'm good :)

so, really don't need a backpack for this build, but maybe if i was in a team, and carrying medicals and extra food, being support, keeping myself fast. so;

(a day pack) Hunter towers

(a classic) maybe a bit less common than the child briefcases

(if we had canvas and sewing kits, maybe make this?) hand crafted, need to find a roll of canvas and a sewing kit.

(and are they scout/outdoor adventure camps in game?) Them places filled with hunting knives and small huts

I'm sure the team has a folder full of backpacks already and its a case of time vs Usage... and if they can get hold of a real world version to work from, but, i though i would just express my ideas :)

but i don't think we need anymore big backpacks :P...maybe one more

Edited by soods
  • Like 1

I am all for more content but i would think there is enough backpacks in the game. When we have tents and barrels back and i can make a camp again i think i will be using the courier bag alot more for scavenge runs because its small and light and looks rad also. The great thing about the weight system is now you have to think a bit more about what you want to carry. I had a the mil chest plate and was wondering why my stamina bar was under half way and couldnt sprint. I noticed the plate carrier was 14KG! Things like this make the game alot more interesting because if someone wants to have a bullet proof vest now it comes at quite a price. The military vests are great for cargo also but i think they should be more rare as they can work as protective vests also with the right "hard" cargo.