zack millington

New update time frame

Since the newest update got rolled back do we any an ETA on when the revamped update that will fix inventory and inventory management and text sizes and make HUD adjustments

Nope, nothing. The devs don't seem too keen on releasing information about anything. They won't even release a list of what is/isn't in the game. It's just a case of waiting for them to release information, could be today, could be tomorrow, could be a year from now.

57 minutes ago, droefheid said:

Nope, nothing. The devs don't seem too keen on releasing information about anything. They won't even release a list of what is/isn't in the game. It's just a case of waiting for them to release information, could be today, could be tomorrow, could be a year from now.

They updated the game in one week. Took the update back within a couple hours cos it didn't work. They posted on the forums and Twitter about all this. 

1 minute ago, CarlTheGooner said:

They updated the game in one week. Took the update back within a couple hours cos it didn't work. They posted on the forums and Twitter about all this. 

Okay what's your point? 

I see you complaining all over this forum. I'm stating what I have seen. So, tell us, as you seem to be in the know and disagree, when will the next update be released?

My point is you said the Devs don't seem to release info which is plain wrong. And I'm not complaining I'm noting bugs and glitches because I can't post on the bugs page cos it won't let me sign in. Don't get it twisted, my posts are intended for the Devs to see and to help the game move along. 

8 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

My point is you said the Devs don't seem to release info which is plain wrong. And I'm not complaining I'm noting bugs and glitches because I can't post on the bugs page cos it won't let me sign in. Don't get it twisted, my posts are intended for the Devs to see and to help the game move along. 

Well that's truly awesome for you man. The devs don't seem keen to release information, read the post. I asked a dev if there's a list of the things which are/aren't in the game, they've advised that they don't have one to show to the public. What other info have they shared other than PC stress tests and updates when they happen? I've only seen their plans for the future nothing concrete, I smell no mans sky..

Edited by droefheid
Added more.