MONKEYPAW

cooking game meat.please help.

Ok so i have meat and firewood..can someone please tell me how to start fire and cook meat.. i cant seem to find it anywhere, and i have tried everything.. help help:huh::huh:

you need to go to your bag and right click the matches to make a fire place, look at the fire place and use your scroll wheel to light it (as long as you have matches), then go to your bag while near the fire and right click to cook the meat

lol i need matches... thanks for the quick reply

lol i need matches... thanks for the quick reply

Haha, no worries, yeah, try the supermarket, thats where i always find mine. Good luck

how did you get the meat? , I cut a boar yesterday and it said that there were some pieces of meat on the carcass , but I could see how to get them , they didnt appear on the menu..then the boar dissapeared.

should I have gone into the gear screen?

how did you get the meat? ' date=' I cut a boar yesterday and it said that there were some pieces of meat on the carcass , but I could see how to get them , they didnt appear on the menu..then the boar dissapeared.

should I have gone into the gear screen?

[/quote']

Yes, point at the dead animal and use your gear screen.

no it should give you the option of harvest meat when you scroll mouse wheel. Ive noticed it only works when you use the ax to kill the animal..i shot a boar once and it wouldnt let me harvest the meat

You need to use a Hunting Knife on the animal after you shoot it to harvest the meat.