Question

So I have two gamer tags. One I use to play solo and one with my friend. After losing my M4 on one, then not being able to reload and bullets not registering I then got character locked in database, so decided to hop on my solo guy.

I'm playing for 15 mins when I realise my M4 has disappeared from him too!! Seriously what is wrong with this gun. No I didn't put it down or swap it out, I changed in to a fireman's uniform. Ran out of the fire station and went to my quick select to get my new fireman's axe out to kill zs. Realise the slot where the M4 was says empty. Sure enough it's gone. Retraced my steps, found my gear and it's not inside, and I know it wasn't anyway cos it was on my back. I'm trying to love this game I really am. 

Also there's only myself and my friend on the server and he's at the airfield while I'm making my way there so I didn't drop it for someone to come take it. They're disappearing !

Edited by CarlTheGooner

2 answers to this question

Well, the xbox preview is not even close to stable. It's sharing the stress test from the PC version, which is even less stable than experimental branch. Such things are normal, you're not playing a finished product.

Be a good samaritan and report the bug.

• Beans 1