THYERS

Boxes of Ammo and gun issues

OK not sure if this is a bug or if I am missing something.  I pick up boxes of ammo, but don't seem to be able to reload from them.  Do you have to open the box first or is it just a preview bug?  Also I have boxes of 5.56 ammo but it doesn't say what type, are they just generic bullets for all 5.56 guns? I also have an issue loading a mag into the UMP, Glitch? And lastly if you are unable to remove a magazine from a gun is the gun broken or again just a glitch?

54 minutes ago, THYERS said:

OK not sure if this is a bug or if I am missing something.  I pick up boxes of ammo, but don't seem to be able to reload from them.  Do you have to open the box first or is it just a preview bug?  Also I have boxes of 5.56 ammo but it doesn't say what type, are they just generic bullets for all 5.56 guns? I also have an issue loading a mag into the UMP, Glitch? And lastly if you are unable to remove a magazine from a gun is the gun broken or again just a glitch?

You have to unbox the ammo by taking it into your hand, then coming out inventory screen and hold RT

5.56 is for the M4 

to get magazine out of gun, put gun on floor (vicinity) and then highlight the magazine and press Y

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, THYERS said:

And yes, the gun mags are bugged at the moment. Reloading your gun is also bugged too. Be careful trying to reload your gun in a public area or town, because your gun will fire with out you noticing the audio, loosing any ammo, and you wont see any muzzle flash. You wont realize this glitch unless a friend tells you that your Gun just went off, or when a horde of Zoms get alerted as soon as you try to reload your gun.

• Like 1

Yes I have come across the reload/firing glitch and the drinking noise whilst eating.  Never seem to be able to "unbox" the ammo and I've all but given up on reloading magazines, I've lost guns in tables, ammo on floors and spent countless hours (well minutes) trying to put magazines in/out of guns.  Happy to see the updates coming regularly though

8 hours ago, THYERS said:

eating.  Never seem to be able to "unbox" the ammo

Put the box of ammo in your hands - you should get a prompt in the lower left hand corner to "hold RT to unbox" which will give you a pile of loose bullets in your hand when complete and a piece of paper on the ground in vicinity.

• Like 1