SynysterBullet

Inventory Full??

So I’m not sure what is causing this but I might have an idea. Basically say for my backpack it says I have 10/35 slots, but it won’t let me put anything else in there as if it full. I think what is causing this is you know how on pc items have different shapes? Well I think that it’s treating the items on Xbox as if there is different shapes so you don’t have anymore room in your backpack but since you are on Xbox you can not organize it. This is a BIG problem that needs to be fixed soon.

I think eventually they'll really need to address all the issues that are caused by porting a game - many things just don't port well and this type of inventory is one of them.  Console players want things to be simply and easy..  join a game, not pick a server and wait..  add an item to inventory - successful or not because its full..etc.  And of course the font size of much of the text needs to be increased.

Each item has a number, each back pack has a limit to how many items it can hold and those items can’t equal more then 35.

I've got Alice BP and I can only place 10items in it, am I wrong but I thought the capacity was higher?

edit: and I'm in 84/110

Edited by nikoor