Sign in to follow this  
Skruffy

[Suggestion] Servers

Hello follow survivors,

I would like this more to be a suggestion thread in the Hope's that things work out with the servers. I have noticed how on day 2 they were up at 600 servers available, and getting into games was not difficult. As of late, we are kind of in the 150-250 server range and joining a game is almost unbearable at this point. There are times when I am first in queue and get in almost instantaneously, but these are at odd hours, like 6-8p EST. Many of the Netherlands servers are unjoinable, as many go into them as they are at the top of the list. Even servers that show me to have 6-20 players, there is often a 10, 20 even 40 player queue. This is unbearable. I understand devs asked people to queue in smaller servers, but if you cut down the server numbers, no matter what the population is, there is a queue. As of typing this message to this sentence, I was in a 15 player queue and now I am 4th, on a supposed 8 pop server.

The suggestion is to spread out the servers and keep a consistent 400-500 servers. DayZ is no doubt popular, but the lack of servers and queues is unreal. Perhaps it would be best to create some small pop servers. At the time of reading this, I have entered the game. Happy surviving.

I have found that trying to get into lowpop/empty servers usually results in a giant queue or not connecting. But joining in a highpop or even one that says full 60/60 almost always gets no queue and an instant connection. Even while playing going into the pause menu and looking at the "online" player list in a full server will show only a handful of players in the list.

Empty and low player servers = no bueno

Full and high count servers = work 90% of the time.

Its almost as if everything is backwards.

im in australia and i join the sg (singapore?) servers i look for servers with 10 - 20 people to join get in pretty easily (except that one day when i was server locked).

Hi everyone i would like to share with you new Server Deathmatch in Asia 

-----The/Purge/In/Electro/Deathmatch/In/Hell/Restart/Horde/Zombie -----

Activ admin come to play and enjoy .

Sign in to follow this