Sign in to follow this  
Whiskeydrip

Character locked in database

Question

I can’t join any servers- says my character is locked in database. Is there a way to fix this???!  I paid 40$ for this game and I can’t play it

4 answers to this question

The database lock is a security measure to stop players from repeatedly joining different servers. Right now it's triggered by all the server crashes. The database locks should be resolved within an hour and we also try to unlock players regularly.

Again, the database lock itself is not the issue, it is an intended measure which is currently falsely triggered by the server crashes.

10 minutes ago, Whiskeydrip said:

I can’t join any servers- says my character is locked in database. Is there a way to fix this???!  I paid 40$ for this game and I can’t play it

I'm in the same boat right now.

This is the second time this has happened to me. 

From my understanding it usually will sort itself out in anywhere from 15 mins to an hour.

If it still persists you may have to submit a trouble ticket to Bohemia...

I have the same problem really don't like the fact the game is $40 dollars, and where would i submit a ticket at?

This has happened to me quite a bit, but it usually resolves itself without a few minutes. I have not been able to get back on for almost an hour though now because of a server crash. Seems a bit lame that crashes and moving to a server with friends is considered a negative and preventing me from playing the game.