HRDFX

Anyone have a Spare DayZ Code for Xbox?

Hello, I am HRDFX (Hard-FX)

I was just wondering if any Heros out there have a spare DayZ code for Xbox One. I sadly I didn't get the news in time that DayZ was giving away codes and I never got one! I looked at the store one day and boom it was there DayZ!

I use to play DayZ mod everyday before the standalone released then I bought the standalone played it for a couple months until my computer stopped working so I bought an Xbox 360 and heard that DayZ might come to xbox and it didnt happen until... 5 years later its finally here! 

If anyone is willing to help a fellow DayZ veteran, I will appreciate it greatly!

37 minutes ago, HRDFX said:

Hello, I am HRDFX (Hard-FX)

I was just wondering if any Heros out there have a spare DayZ code for Xbox One. I sadly I didn't get the news in time that DayZ was giving away codes and I never got one! I looked at the store one day and boom it was there DayZ!

I use to play DayZ mod everyday before the standalone released then I bought the standalone played it for a couple months until my computer stopped working so I bought an Xbox 360 and heard that DayZ might come to xbox and it didnt happen until... 5 years later its finally here! 

If anyone is willing to help a fellow DayZ veteran, I will appreciate it greatly!

Hey @HRDFX

The codes are no longer valid.. The codes that were given out were for the Closed Game preview. The game has now released to the public on Game Preview and can be purchased on the Xbox Store

AJ