Cliquesh

My inventory is full even though I am only 35/70 on backpack

My inventory is full eventhough all my containers (shirt, pants, backpack) are half full. All of containers are "worn" status. I am carrying 2 guns (akm and m4) and a crowbar, if that matters. My stamina bar in the bottom left is like 30%. Anyone know what the deal is?

There seems to be a certain amount slots aswell as carry weight.

Say your backpack can hold 10 items,even if those items only fill 75/100 capacity. You could drop something light and pick up something heavier and it might up to 85/100 but it still will only fit 10 items.

I'm not on the game right now and can't recall exactly how many slots my bag has so that is a loose example but I hope that kind of makes sense!

Every item has a limited number of slots, for example 8. Even if you haven’t hit the max weight a backpack can carry you may have ran out of slots. The only way I know of, besides moving things to your pants or jacket, is to use a protective case and fill that with items because the case will be the only thing taking up slots.

Hope that makes sense and hope it helps!

Also currently there is no good indicator of how many slots and item has, so you need to look it up on the wiki to figure out the exact amount.