Jake Puline

Loot and servers

Some questions about loot and servers. As you may already know the loot on console is practically nothing. Will we see an update where more loot spawns? Also it's almost impossible to connect to a server and then when you do to actually be able to stay in it. Will we see this fixed hopefully very soon or later with a bigger update?

Two things: 

- Which servers are you trying to connect to? Try to stick to your region. If you’re in the US; play on a US server. That helped with connection/lag for me.

- As for loot, certain buildings and areas are better for certain things. Farms = Food, you want guns? Go to a military area. The loot is there you just need to know where to look.

Hope that helps!

Edited by zPaniK

US servers definitely smoothed things out for me as well once I realized they were at the bottom.

A small tip that I’m sure people will catch on to by themselves. If you seek out military loot locations you can quit out and rejoin servers to kind of cheat your way to loot lol.

I kind of happened upon this on accident. Last night I quit playing by a military storage container where I found a compass. I spawned in today and found a pso-1 scope. I ended up joining a server that was about to reset in about 10 minutes so I hung around the area looting. When I spawned back in on yet another server there was an M16 there with 21 rounds and some attachments... If your just starting out it this may not help, but today’s update seemed to make the servers much more stable and quicker to join. So hopefully you’ll have a better experience as well.

• Like 1

There's a serious problem with either no loot (essentials - food, water & meds), or everything has been looted and its not being refreshed in a timely way for new gamers dropping in. Eg. I spawned near 3 tower blocks and after searching through all 3 (doors were shut), nothing in them. Died of hunger and thirst.

14 hours ago, SquanchyGamer said:

US servers definitely smoothed things out for me as well once I realized they were at the bottom.

A small tip that I’m sure people will catch on to by themselves. If you seek out military loot locations you can quit out and rejoin servers to kind of cheat your way to loot lol.

be careful with this technique you do it too many times and you get "Character locked in database" for anything from 15mins to an hour!