- fixed a crash when ending the trial version
- added sorting of servers based on the number of players and server names
- fixes in the server browser window
- fixed micromanagement in player's inventory

Edited by ImpulZ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Beans 2

You guys need to fix the reload on the guns it's completely bugged  I have prestine mags and I can't put it in my gun and I also have another gun and I couldn't put it in that one either and they're both compatible with the weapon

• Like 1

quando vai opção de liguem PTBR

Quando teremos servidores Sul-Americanos?

Edited by BRodrigueS
simplesmente ele substituiu português por inglês

You guys need to fix the reload on the guns it's completely bugged  I have prestine mags and I can't put it in my gun and I also have another gun and I couldn't put it in that one either and they're both compatible with the weapon and also the reason why the inventory might be lagging because when you open it up it has the 3D model of your character pubg had the same issue so they took it out

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, XxburnttoastxX said:

You guys need to fix the reload on the guns it's completely bugged  I have prestine mags and I can't put it in my gun and I also have another gun and I couldn't put it in that one either and they're both compatible with the weapon

Try unloading the magazine, then refilling it and loading it from your inventory

• Like 2

Can you please put an option to adjust screen size for some of us with older tv's having overscan problems, cant see a big part of my screen

• Like 1

This game is great inpressive for first few days frames great menus work great besides the micro management an lack of loot in certain areas, defo need info on how to light fires an cook etc would be realy helpfull, apart from that im loving exploring the world great job

Holding A works the same as pressing it - when I release A it just puts an item in my hands.

Am I doing something wrong? :)
How does Micromanagment is supposed to work guys?

did they actually fix the server issue with not being able to even log in? I've been trying for two days just to play. 

Can there be a feature where you can adjust the HUD size, some TVs are set and only show 80-90% of the whole HUD which causes some times to be blocked off.

• Like 2

Xbox 1 X - wired - open nat (cone) 

Need to be able to log in to servers as well - has been a major issue for all of us. 

Alos, the game lags and almost freezes when opening a dead players loot when they have a lot of items ... 

• Like 1

Does this update require a new download from Xbox or is it a server side update?

For anyone that is having trouble with magazines. You combine the mag with your gun by pressing B in the inventory it will relode the gun. Then when you start working with magazines you cannot interact with the weapon for example if your holding the mag in your hand you can’t switch hand position with the gun and the mag or it will automatically glitch and put it on the gun and the gun will think it will have a mag. To fix that you need to wait a couple of minutes then it will let you drop the mag. Overall just make sure the mag is in the inventory before you interact with your gun in anyway 

1 hour ago, BarelyCrafty said:

Holding A works the same as pressing it - when I release A it just puts an item in my hands.

Am I doing something wrong? :)
How does Micromanagment is supposed to work guys?

Hold A on the item you want to move, use triggers/bumpers to navigate to where you want to put the item (ie backpack, shirt), then release A. If there is free space, it will move. Keep in mind that with some items the actual capacity varies from the listed capacity.

Can someone please elaborate on Brandon Thomas's above post and explain the weapon/magazine glitch in more detail? Every gun I have picked up so far has had this issue. Is it caused by navigating to the mag in the gun's inventory and removing, because that is what it seems like to me. If I reload by pressing Y, pressing RT to load a mag from the floor or combining the mag from the inventory it seems to work alright, but if I remove the mag myself it seems to think there is a still a mag inserted and shows it on the gun, although there is none. It makes keeping your gun and mags loaded a PITA, I really hope a patch fixes this soon.

Edited by Matick

I'm not sure if this is what was meant by "server reporting incorrect number of max slots" but while on the server list some servers show 20 - 40 players but will sometimes have up to a 50 player queue. Also some severs show the population as 0 - 10 and when trying to join you get sent back to the sever list, no matter how many times you repeat trying to join you always end up back at the server list. 

At whom to ask who can answer me a question about the localization of the game in Russian for xbox will it?

Would it be possible to make the HUD and inventory write font bigger on Xbox? Because we are not as close to the screen when we play on console compared to the PC. At least one option so that we can choose that?

• Like 2

I love the intensity and grit of this addition to consoles. Loot table seems to be a bit broken compared to PC. Seems I do more running for less loot i.e. to prison island with 40 empty rooms. Inventory management is poor but expected from Port. Plenty of time for getting everything figured out. Reloading certain weapons are impossible. Like the m4 and 30rnd mag. Runs stable in frames. Kicked alot but expected. Really good work guys. I've spent 65 hrs already with alot of fun. Thank you for your hard work

Edited by A7xDoughboy