Sign in to follow this  
Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig

Respawn

2 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

How does loot respawns work? Like how often and when does loot refresh? Like if I loot a hour or military camp when will there be new loot?

Currently there is no persistence on Xbox so i believe loot should be changing on a server restart.

2 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

How does loot respawns work? Like how often and when does loot refresh? Like if I loot a hour or military camp when will there be new loot?

It when the server restarts. Thats why they refresh the servers. Happens every couple of hours, server will shutdown and start back up.

As for loot randomly spawning during the server, I think the odd items do, maybe? As ive been through towns that seem looted but find the odd item..so its either been missed or spawned back in; but due to it being in an obvious place id say its spawned back in (or the other player had bo inventory space? lol)

But yeah, as for your main question; its when the server would reset.

Just now, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Persistence? So if they add persistence how would that work then

Persistence is when you can drop an item on the floor and it will stay there, even after a server restart it will still be there.. On PC with persistence turned on when the server restarts the only loot that re-spawns is something that has been taken.

Currently on Xbox there is no persistence if you drop an item it has a life span and then it de-spawns or when the server restarts it will de-spawn and new loot appears.

Sign in to follow this