Sign in to follow this  
Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig

NO LOOT

Okay let me start off by saying I did play the PC version for a little bit, and on that you could open a house and find a single shirt a can of food or drink and maybe more if you were lucky, on the xbox version I have gone through both electro and chernorgsk and come out with, a backpack, one water bottle, a pistol with 18 rounds, corks jacket and pants, a few cans of sardines, is it just me or is the loot almost non existent on xbox? I am as of now in the top corner of chernorgsk with the high rise apartments, been through 5 and gotten nothing so far, someone please help

6 minutes ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Okay let me start off by saying I did play the PC version for a little bit, and on that you could open a house and find a single shirt a can of food or drink and maybe more if you were lucky, on the xbox version I have gone through both electro and chernorgsk and come out with, a backpack, one water bottle, a pistol with 18 rounds, corks jacket and pants, a few cans of sardines, is it just me or is the loot almost non existent on xbox? I am as of now in the top corner of chernorgsk with the high rise apartments, been through 5 and gotten nothing so far, someone please help

Electro is quite a common town so that is why the loot can be low there.. 

For Cherno.. Now i'm not 100% sure on how the loot distribution works on larger areas.. Maybe its more spread out because its a bigger area.. Personally i tend to stay away from Cherno as it just seems a waste of time and go straight to Balota, Komarovo and Kamenka then head north to west evac.. Maybe there is an issue with loot but i do see what you mean it is quite low for suck a large place.. Elektro 100% gets ransacked as soon as a server goes up..

Hope this clears your mind a little :)

AJ

41 minutes ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

I just need loot.....idc how

I mean the only way your guna get loot is to find it? I just gave you some tips that was all...

Sign in to follow this