Sign in to follow this  
MSB WILKY MSB

Where is all the loot

I've died twice now eather from starving or dehidration EVERY house or building where totaly empty i never found any wepons not even a simple melly wepon i had to use fist's to kill infected then it turns out i can't loot there body's nor can i get apples from apple trees like you can on pc it looks like we got a very old build rather than the build that's on pc right now wich i find a bit cheeky considering we paid an extra £10 more than what it costs on steam hopefully some of these issues can be implemented soon

I haven't died yet but I've been through 2 full cities and come out with a backpack some clothes q pistol with 18 rounds and an axe, as for food and water I've been skating by on the yellow bar this entire time because there is NO loot in this game its crazy

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MSB WILKY MSB said:

I've died twice now eather from starving or dehidration EVERY house or building where totaly empty i never found any wepons not even a simple melly wepon i had to use fist's to kill infected then it turns out i can't loot there body's nor can i get apples from apple trees like you can on pc it looks like we got a very old build rather than the build that's on pc right now wich i find a bit cheeky considering we paid an extra £10 more than what it costs on steam hopefully some of these issues can be implemented soon

If you are staying on the coast then you are unlikely to find much loot. If you are struggling to get off the coast then i would recommend going to Wells.. Your hydration runs out faster than your hunger in DayZ so if you can find a well you can get off the coast easily. And apple should be spawning by tress again as they were for me yesterday. In terms of version.. There is more content currently in the xbox version than there is in the PC version.. CRASH SITES :O

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, II AJEARLEY II said:

If you are staying on the coast then you are unlikely to find much loot. If you are struggling to get off the coast then i would recommend going to Wells.. Your hydration runs out faster than your hunger in DayZ so if you can find a well you can get off the coast easily. And apple should be spawning by tress again as they were for me yesterday. In terms of version.. There is more content currently in the xbox version than there is in the PC version.. CRASH SITES :O

So do the apples spawn on the ground? because when i go to an apple tree there is no prompt to take apple

46 minutes ago, MSB WILKY MSB said:

So do the apples spawn on the ground? because when i go to an apple tree there is no prompt to take apple

Correct apples spawn on the floor.. if you don't see one next to a tree there isn't any.. 

Sign in to follow this