Sign in to follow this  
jedimfp

mosin reload

how can i reload mosin 5 rounds? have 18 rounds in menu,pres Y and put one bullet in chamber.nothing more.

fire,press Y only one bullet in.pushing all buttons and combination,have no solution for this

For me, I had to keep reloading each bullet individually. Press Y, load first round, press Y again load second round etc. Until 5 rounds are loaded. Might be a bug, it should probably load to full from one button press really.

Edit: Actually, I have to correct myself. I could load 5 rounds in but can only shoot 1. Each time after I shoot I have to load another in the chamber, from my inventory. The one's already loaded in the gun are just stuck there now.

Edited by BluWolve

13 hours ago, jedimfp said:

how can i reload mosin 5 rounds? have 18 rounds in menu,pres Y and put one bullet in chamber.nothing more.

fire,press Y only one bullet in.pushing all buttons and combination,have no solution for this

To chamber 5 rounds for the mosin you need to continue to hold RT until it finishes the animation.

8 hours ago, BluWolve said:

For me, I had to keep reloading each bullet individually. Press Y, load first round, press Y again load second round etc. Until 5 rounds are loaded. Might be a bug, it should probably load to full from one button press really.

Edit: Actually, I have to correct myself. I could load 5 rounds in but can only shoot 1. Each time after I shoot I have to load another in the chamber, from my inventory. The one's already loaded in the gun are just stuck there now.

The mosin is a bolt action rifle and being that the devs have gone for as much realism as possible it is required for you to manually chamber each round as it should be.

2 hours ago, II AJEARLEY II said:

The mosin is a bolt action rifle and being that the devs have gone for as much realism as possible it is required for you to manually chamber each round as it should be.

I get the authenticity factor, I certainly understand how a bolt action rifle works :) If I have 1 round in the chamber and 4 in the magazine, using the bolt action after firing should eject the spent round and ready the next round from the mag into the chamber. This is not happening, instead I am forced to load a new round from my inventory into the chamber after each shot. If I have no rounds in my inventory nothing will happen, the 4 rounds in the mag are inaccessible.

Edited by BluWolve
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, BluWolve said:

I get the authenticity factor, I certainly understand how a bolt action rifle works :) If I have 1 round in the chamber and 4 in the magazine, using the bolt action after firing should eject the spent round and ready the next round from the mag into the chamber. This is not happening, instead I am forced to load a new round from my inventory into the chamber after each shot. If I have no rounds in my inventory nothing will happen, the 4 rounds in the mag are inaccessible.

Sorry i never assumed you didn't know i just explained from the beginning for anyone that didn't understand why it was like this... Try pressing "Y" when you have fired a round.. I remember playing the other day and it was working okay for me.

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, II AJEARLEY II said:

Sorry i never assumed you didn't know i just explained from the beginning for anyone that didn't understand why it was like this... Try pressing "Y" when you have fired a round.. I remember playing the other day and it was working okay for me.

No need to apologise! I did try pressing Y, it must be bugged sometimes for some players because it never worked for me sadly. I am glad it doesn't affect everyone though. Pressing Y would reload a round straight from out of my ammo in my inventory. If I dropped the ammo from my inventory it wouldn't reload anything into the chamber, even though it would still show in the bottom left of the screen I had 4 rounds loaded in the mag. All good, I have submitted a bug report to let the team know and hopefully it gets sorted. It isn't a huge game breaking issue really, just a small annoyance.

• Beans 1

i have pc version and know how this work.fire from bolt action rifle or shotgun,press R to next bullet and reload bullet with quick bar.

on xbox cant using quick bar for this actions,reload with Y only.

Y - chamber or reload magazine

Y hold - next weapon in quick bar

i think this is bug,cant fire five rounds.just one and reload one and reload.

is the clip 5rnd in game? for speedload

Sign in to follow this