Irenicus (DayZ)

Now 1 Million!!!!! + Unique Players!!!

I can donate some bullets and a vid on how to quickly loot a well geared player.

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Yeah Im sick of the hacking too! Getting very close to clicking uninstall if it doesn't stop. It's just not fun anymore. Anyway, it's official, hit 1million in last couple of hours. And the front page of the website has had an overhaul albeit a small one.

EDIT: 1 million players minus one. Had enough. Getting thunderdomed 5 times in one night on different servers might have something to do with me clicking uninstall. I will probably regret it tomorrow but oh well it's done now

Edited by Irenicus

Pretty damn amazing a mod that is in Alpha stage has over 1 million unique players.

Hope BI puts a godo amount of money towards this game (:

Well, 1 million 145, I'm a bit late.

Congratulations Rocket and DayZ!

(In before whiners banging on how their going to quit.../care)

Well as you can read the topic i just wanted to throw out some congrats to Rocket and his team.

You guys did an amazing job! Keep up the good work u did the whole time.

Plus, i want to say thank you for this amazing mod.

Greetings from Germany

Radiix

I've had to merge 7 topics so far on the same thing, can we stop making repeat threads?

Read the topic one more time. It says "Soon 1 Million players."

I created a thread where it actually is 1Mio+ players.

I notice there's a similar thread created before dayZ actually reached a million.

Errrrr I created this thread before we hit 400,000 :) I just changed the topic name to reflect current numbers. DiBs!

I've had to merge 7 topics so far on the same thing, can we stop making repeat threads?

See above. I was in way before it hit 1million, check date of thread and read the whole thread and you'll see I'm not bullshitting. Sorry guys my thread was first! nah nah nah nah nah :P

Edited by Irenicus

Read the topic one more time. It says "Soon 1 Million players."

I created a thread where it actually is 1Mio+ players.

So did I and several other people. :)

I bought this game yesterday and it was at about 930k people. I must say that this is the most amazing mod I have ever played. Well done.

I bought this game yesterday and it was at about 930k people. I must say that this is the most amazing mod I have ever played. Well done.

I bought it about a month ago and it was less than 400,000 players!!!!!

I feel that though this is a great moment for Rocket and a testament to his talent and vision, it really isn't advisable for people who don't already own Arma 2 to be buying it to play DayZ. The cheaters have more-or-less ruined the game, making it a poor experience for any new player. I would not recommend anybody buy Arma to play DayZ in the current state.

When i started to play Dayz there was like 5 servers. :)

Congrats to Rocket. ...and to BIS (ArmAII sales). :beans:

I remember when it was 30,000. :(

Not the same game anymore, but still decent.

I feel that though this is a great moment for Rocket and a testament to his talent and vision, it really isn't advisable for people who don't already own Arma 2 to be buying it to play DayZ. The cheaters have more-or-less ruined the game, making it a poor experience for any new player. I would not recommend anybody buy Arma to play DayZ in the current state.

+1 I might reinstall due to boredom and loving the game but tonight my frustration got the better of me due to 5 thunderdomes.....It's not up to Rocket to fix the hackers though, even if he does have some pull with the developers. BattleEye? you are fucking BLIND lol

Congrats!

lets check for the next million players :beans:

SO EPIC!

I think 1million person should get a free supply of beanz :D

i started playing at 1.7.1.5 at around 330k players... now 4 weeks later: BOOOM! 1 Million... it is just amazing how fast the mod grows. I hope that Rocket can handle it, because LoL got some issues too when it grows so fast...

But Beanz to Rocket and DayZ-staff

• Like 1