Sign in to follow this  
jedimfp

inventory space

have problem with take new items. have 50 free slots and can't take any new items,have 18 items like weapons,ammo,knife,.....if one item drop can take another new but no more. looks like limits is on items,not slots

I would like menu from pc game,I really enjoyed arranging inventory.this is probably a compromise for gamepad,make it like resident evil 4 game. there was arranging inventory

sorry for my bad english :-)

I am still figuring this out, but what I think is that each item takes up a specific amount of slots, and this number is found in the top right corner of the item icon.

Say you have 50 slot backpack, and it is empty. If you pick up a water bottle, that takes 8 slots. A can of drink takes 2 slots. A box of matches takes 1 slot. Each item is different, and the total of all your items can not exceed the container capacity.

However, I am not sure what else affects this, like maybe weight, or if there are bugs preventing it working properly, because I have filled a 100 slot backpack to 19 and can not put anymore in it.

Edit: I have been thinking about it, and I reckon the system could be similar to on PC. The only problem is that it doesn't let us arrange things in the inventory grid, and isn't doing it automatically. There may be a way to arrange stuff that I haven't figured out yet, and will update here if I figure it out.

Edited by BluWolve

Sign in to follow this