Sign in to follow this  
Zero Jehuty

Just had a run in with a person. Not one bullet worked in the encounter.

Was at POINT blank range and aimed down sights to empty a bunch of bullets into them and they took no damage. Reloaded and poped them in the head with no reaction. 

Proof so people can not say I am lying. This has happened in two encounters. Later on with a zombie shots took about 2 seconds to even register on them. 

After the above clip me and the person I attempted to murder laughed it over as he then tried the same to me and no damage was done. Only when using a close range weapon was damage taken.

Edited by Zero Jehuty
  • Beans 1

same to me with zombies.shoting with makarov and no hit,zombie kill me

in staroye found akm,cant hit any zombies.switch to makarov works and kill zombie

switch agin to akm and no hits 

today only makarov works,i play around four hours.this need be fixed ASAP

M4A1,AKM,UMP not hit

I have had the same issues with zombies. Best place to report these bugs is here.

You can see here other people have been having the same issue, and have already submitted it, but definitely add your comments and video evidence if you have experienced the same thing.

6 hours ago, BluWolve said:

I have had the same issues with zombies. Best place to report these bugs is here.

You can see here other people have been having the same issue, and have already submitted it, but definitely add your comments and video evidence if you have experienced the same thing.

It is more of a point that its not an acceptable bug to have at this level of the game. 5 years on PC and years while building up to preview. This game is in no way ready to be part of the Xbox Game Preview program. 

5 hours ago, Zero Jehuty said:

It is more of a point that its not an acceptable bug to have at this level of the game. 5 years on PC and years while building up to preview. This game is in no way ready to be part of the Xbox Game Preview program. 

It is likely a lag issue, which is a normal occurence on new mmo games on xbox. They have had lots of time to work on the PC, but these server connection things are different on xbox. Many games have the same issues, even AAA full release games.

I agree it needs fixing, but I am not surprised that these types of problems arise in closed testing, or even in game preview. Look at the xbox game preview release of PUBG for a prime example.

The best way to make the developers aware and to get them addressed is to file a bug report on the site I linked in my previous post.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BluWolve said:

It is likely a lag issue, which is a normal occurence on new mmo games on xbox. They have had lots of time to work on the PC, but these server connection things are different on xbox. Many games have the same issues, even AAA full release games.

I agree it needs fixing, but I am not surprised that these types of problems arise in closed testing, or even in game preview. Look at the xbox game preview release of PUBG for a prime example.

The best way to make the developers aware and to get them addressed is to file a bug report on the site I linked in my previous post.

They have had since they announced it on preview to work on it! This game was one of the FIRST games announced in game preview plus the 5 years of Alpha they already have. This does not bode well for their future of the game. This feels like it will just be forgotten on some back table within a year. 

Game Preview of PUBG had bullets that worked by the way. 

I have no issues with bullets working. Popped a zombie in the head with a .38 round. He died instantly. Didn't do much for my stealth but it was satisfying.

seems to be something to do with reloading? Used 3 clips fine. Then the inventory went strange and the bullets no longer worked reloading mags or single loading. Just the noise and ammo was consumed. Had it happen with all sorts of weapons. Tried dropping weapons/mags and giving them to other players and they still don't deal damage

Sign in to follow this