Sign in to follow this  
Private Evans

Xbox news only ?

So is it just me or are there really no news about the PC version from Gamescom ? All I could find on youtube was a trailer and some vids about the Xbox version :/  I was expecting to see at least some new stuff ingame like basic basebuilding or a first look at vehicles. Also I was expecting some proper news about their plans and roadmap for beta release (PC version that is).  Nothing...not even a single usermade video about the PC version....

My guess is that after gamescom, we will see instead the same copy and paste status report as usual...that everything looks fantastic, that a lot of content is ready but sorry... they ran again into some blockers regarding server performance...but hey...the futute shines bright and beta  is on the horizon. Then we we will get some impressions (happy faces) from gamescom and some new animation and vehicle teasers.

I was wondering about this as well actually. I checked the Gamescom agenda but did not find anything like a PC games stream or something like that. Still there should be some information on the pc version according to the website of Bohemia:

''Key advancements have been made during the year thus far, and the game’s biggest milestone yet is just around the corner. The game will be leaving Early Access this year, and we now have an official date ready to share. We'd also love to talk about our new engine, as well as the current plans for the game - including the return of Survivor GameZ battle royale mode, modding support, post-launch development, and DayZ's imminent console debut.''

So yeah, I am really wondering when they will talk about all of the above.