Sign in to follow this  
joexloko

Can't find or connect to servers

Ive uninstalled/reinstalled, power cycled my console, and still nothing.  Not sure if there is some kind if fix out there?   Any help would be amazing. 

23 minutes ago, DerNoobYT said:

The Server are down.

So the Servers have been down nearly 3 times as long as they have been up? 

They are still experiencing issues with the server im sure it will be resolved soon.. Take into mind it is still a Beta or Game Preview..

Just a huge amount of traffic I imagine. I could only find one server to begin with, and kept getting a "Disconnected from host" error whilst in the queue. I gave up, went and played something else for a bit. When I came back a couple of hours later I was able to get into a server and play for a little while. It will improve over time, just be patient and keep in mind we are playing a closed preview with the sole purpose of testing the game for just these types of issues. Keep the feedback coming, and be sure to post a report here for any bugs and issues that you find :)

4 hours ago, II AJEARLEY II said:

They are still experiencing issues with the server im sure it will be resolved soon.. Take into mind it is still a Beta or Game Preview..

Take into mind they have another game Vigor in preview *not the same exact people but same devs* already. Which is not as bad server wise.

This game has also been in Alpha on PC forever. Ya it is preview but some level of quality is expected. 

Edited by Zero Jehuty

42 minutes ago, Zero Jehuty said:

Take into mind they have another game Vigor in preview *not the same exact people but same devs* already. Which is not as bad server wise.

This game has also been in Alpha on PC forever. Ya it is preview but some level of quality is expected. 

Its a port to a completely different and lower spec platform. How can you expect it to run like PC??

47 minutes ago, Zero Jehuty said:

I think the difference in server performance between Dayz and Vigor is because of the engine. Vigor uses the Unreal Engine which obviously is very stable etc. and Dayz is their first game on their brand new self made Enfusion engine. This basically makes the ''alpha forever'' argument redundant as well.

Doesn't say I am not disappointed though. As a PC player I hoped to have the content patch much earlier on experimental and so far it it seems they cannot get the lacking server performance and BE kicks under control. I still hope it comes before the end of August though, as Xbox game preview starts then as well.

Edited by amadieus

4 hours ago, II AJEARLEY II said:

Its a port to a completely different and lower spec platform. How can you expect it to run like PC??

The point is they have had TONS of time to work on it including it was one of the first game preview games announced and I assume if they announced it they where working on it. 

12 hours ago, II AJEARLEY II said:

this is one of the worst beta iv played the servers are made from potatoes and the game has so meny bugs its a hive"press b to combine" closes the menu

lol

9 hours ago, amadieus said:

I think the difference in server performance between Dayz and Vigor is because of the engine. Vigor uses the Unreal Engine which obviously is very stable etc. and Dayz is their first game on their brand new self made Enfusion engine. This basically makes the ''alpha forever'' argument redundant as well.

Doesn't say I am not disappointed though. As a PC player I hoped to have the content patch much earlier on experimental and so far it it seems they cannot get the lacking server performance and BE kicks under control. I still hope it comes before the end of August though, as Xbox game preview starts then as well.

The amount of issues the game still has after YEARS of Alpha and YEARS of work pre release here is a fairly large let down. Coupled with I really do feel they missed their window to release this game and it will flounder on release. 

On 8/23/2018 at 8:12 AM, II AJEARLEY II said:

Are you saying that PC runs DayZ well?! Still many many bugs and glitches on PC...He's saying its been years and this is the progress...?

Sign in to follow this