Patient-Xbox-owner

How do I get a pass key

what friends of yours play dayz? It's supposed to be only for a privileged few with a lot of level in inside xbox and microsoft employees

Hello i'm french I wish to participate in Beta of Dayz Xbox, I wait for this game(set,play) for 2 years on Xbox. I shall deeply like testing him(it) to announce you the state of had as well as my opinion(notice).Thanks

On 8/5/2018 at 4:11 AM, roslight said:

Hello i'm french I wish to participate in Beta of Dayz Xbox, I wait for this game(set,play) for 2 years on Xbox. I shall deeply like testing him(it) to announce you the state of had as well as my opinion(notice).Thanks

Yo, 110% I am with this guy. I almost forked out +$1000 just to play this game on a PC about 2 years back or so. I don't mind a buggy game. Everything has to start somewhere. I would be more than honored to demo your game and provide feedback. :)

PS: Yes, I am impatient. I realize it's release is only 6 days out.

Edited by Baroni88

On 03/08/2018 at 3:40 PM, Brevatunnin said:

what friends of yours play dayz? It's supposed to be only for a privileged few with a lot of level in inside xbox and microsoft employees

You understand they did a sign up for DayZ closed Preview right? They gave out 5000 code the other day..