Hi, ok so i launch arma2:CO with steam and try to connect too a server its connecting but after that its say connection failed. i tried several servers, same results. can someone help? should i launch with six launcher?

P.S DayZ files are put in "addons" folder who is in "@dayz" folder, "@dayz" folder is in arma2:OA folder. i think thats correct.

thanks for any help.

Yes, launch with six launcher.

Thank you for your answers. i really want to play DayZ, im going to get a heli and yell at everybody: GET TO THA CHOPAAA

umm, yes you can fly helicopters. i have seen plenty of vids when bandits are raiding towns whit a heli. Yes i downloaded six launcher and updating dayz now ;)

Forgive my ignorance but a quick question.

Through steam library. I have only Arma II and Arma II:OA. There is no Arma II:CO like the op mentioned.

(I purchased CO yesterday and currently downloading).

Am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance

it was disabled to repair helicopters and you cant even get in them, so now: you cant fly helicopters! read the changelogs first please!

CO stands for combined operations, its both arma 2 and arma2: arrowhead. no more helicopters? :( i'm going to cry.

YAY! finally got it to work! i even managed to die :D

Forgive my ignorance but a quick question.

Through steam library. I have only Arma II and Arma II:OA. There is no Arma II:CO like the op mentioned.

(I purchased CO yesterday and currently downloading).

Am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance

Arma 2 + Arma 2 OA = Arma 2 CO

Don't forget to install the Arma 2 betapatch:

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/

Add this to the provided shortcut: -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;CA;@DayZ

(CA = launch as Combined Operations, @DayZ = launch DayZ)

And you're good to go.

helis will be brought back in /enabled, when the syncing ang glitching problems are solved.